Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feelings and Eating.

I find it hard to not go back to old habits when things get tough. I always used food to comfort me and now that I don't have that-or shouldn't-I find it very difficult to cope.  What can we do to make myself feel good without food to help? Alot of us must have had times likes this. You know, stress, anger, boredom, lonliness, it is all part of our lives at times. Even happiness can set off a major binge, cuz then that would be celebrating. How did you handle it?

2 comments:

  1. I handle it on a day to day basis. Whatever works for you on that day. And I find usually what makes you unhappy is something that you can change. It's easy to hide from your problems but it is much harder to make a change. Nothing is a quick fix and everyday is a struggle of some sort so you make the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really watching my calories this week. Wow they add up when you count every little thing. Like a quick cup of hot chocolate during the day is 120 calories I don't need. And one pack of plain oatmeal w/ sweet and low instead of two! No skinny cow @ night even though it's only 100 calories. I'll save my calories for the weekend and holidays.

    ReplyDelete


93 lbs later

Before my 93 lb weight loss

Before my 93 lb weight loss
Before