Friday, January 11, 2013

The five stages of Weight loss
Denial
Anger
Awareness
Action
Success

ANGER
We are mad at ourselves. We are mad at others, especially those people who seem to be able to eat to their heart’s content without ever gaining an ounce. We are mad at the
world! Te best example is my sister, Lori. Every time we go to dinner she orders fettuccine alfredo, the most fattening thing on most menus. and her house is like a bakery.
Her pantry is filled with chips and cookies. I just couldn’t understand how she could stay so trim. If I had all the stuff in my house I would eat every bit of it. So I decided I would
try to eat like her and see what happened. I watched her eat the fettuccine alfredo and noticed she played with it more than she ate it. I am sure at the end of the meal she only consumed a half a cup, and she can actually eat just one cookie. It is a gift. the gift she possesses is portion control. There is nothing you “can’t” eat if you have just one portion.
So, at the end of the day, the fork is in our hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment


93 lbs later

Before my 93 lb weight loss

Before my 93 lb weight loss
Before